This short-list of catastrophes could have been avoided….courtesy of our Florists, DJ, Photographer and Planner friends: Read and learn!
- Never got their marriage license
- Hired a grocery store florist and they were 90 minutes late delivering
- Never confirmed their Proof of Insurance|Certificate of Liability for the Venue
- Never considered the travel time from the Hotel to the Venue prior to the wedding
- Never considered how their personal items were going to get home (back to the hotel; gifts, ceremony items, etc.)
- Went over their paid contracted time by 2 hours and got upset when the Photographer refused to stay any longer (without a $250 per hour charge)
- Their caterer ran out of food—Staff and many of their Guests didn’t get dinner
- There was no Bartender—and then there was no ice (at 90 degrees outside)
- Dad complained that the line for the Bar looked pretty “Ghetto” after he’d been warned more than once to hire at least 2 bartenders
- Her heel broke walking down the aisle (she didn’t want to “spend any money” on her shoes—the ones she wore were Vintage)
- Her best friend did her hair (with no prior trial)
- Her best friend did her makeup (ditto)
- Her family member promised to do her Hair and then….changed his mind, deciding she was on her own
- Her family member took off with the Family’s rented limo
- Their dogs crapped all over their backyard as they roamed about and there was no one to clean it up throughout the day—although Dad did pitch in. Once.
- The Bride promised the house would be cleaned. It wasn’t. (yuck!)
- Not. One. Thing. Started on schedule. Or. Went. As. Planned.
Read enough? Prep2wed. It’s all on you, otherwise….