You’re marrying the love of your life and you want your other Best Friend with you, too. So here are a few tips to help the process go as smoothly as possible for your Big Day!
- Be sure while he or she is on-site, they have a water dish with fresh water and some treats.
- Get an appropriate costume (not overly done, please) and one that they’re comfortable in it. Don’t wait until the day-of to acclimate them to their new bow tie!
- Someone mature needs to dog-sit in every way (pooper bags are imperative and should be tossed well away from the festivities).
- If they’re barkers or fearful/cautious, things could get sticky. Happy dog? Smooth ceremony.
- Consider having your sitter take them home after the ceremony or cocktail reception. They’ll be happier and you’ll get to continue being puppy free for the rest of the day!
#dogsrule #furkids #welovethemtoo